|born on||28 November 1925 at 00:55 (= 12:55 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°14' 07°16 Asc. 18°09'|
Italian oncologist, physician, scientist and politician, internationally known for his contributions on prevention and treatment of breast cancer throughout a career spanning over fifty years. He died on 8 November 2016, aged 90, in Milan, Italy.
Grazia Bordoni database 'Scientists' pdf file quotes birth record.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Ethical vegetarian)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Oncologist)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Animal rights advocate)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Science : Biology