|born on||1 March 1948 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Calais, France, 50n57, 1e50|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°33' 23°20 Asc. 00°35'|
French sports journalist, he was a TV and especially radio presenter. On 5 May 1992, working as commentator for Radio France, he was wounded at Furiani stadium. He has finished his career on Europe 1 station.
- associate relationship with Accident: Furiani Stadium collapse (born 5 May 1992)
- has other family relationship with de Gaulle, Yvonne (born 22 May 1900)
- compare to chart of Darmon, Gérard (born 29 February 1948). Notes: cosmic twins
- compare to chart of Kédia, Guy (born 4 March 1934)
- compare to chart of Ollivier, Christian (born 5 May 1961)
- compare to chart of Saccomano, Eugène (born 23 September 1936)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc. Himself said: 6:25.
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (sports)