|Birthname||Rafael Ernesto Vela Barba|
|born on||23 October 1973 at 16:18 (= 4:18 PM )|
|Place||Jesús María, Peru, 12s04, 77w04|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°19' 03°14 Asc. 04°34'|
Peruvian lawyer who served as senior prosecutor of the Special Prosecutor's Offices against Organized Crime of the Second Unipersonal Criminal Court of Lima of the Public Ministry of Peru. He currently leads the National Coordination of the Specialized Prosecutor for Crimes of Money Laundering.
Along with prosecutor José Domingo Pérez, since the unification of the Lavajato case, he oversaw investigations into former presidents Alejandro Toledo, Alan García, Ollanta Humala and Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, and former presidential candidate Keiko Fujimori, among other Peruvian leaders and officials.
- business associate/partner relationship with Pérez, José Domingo (born 15 December 1976)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Specialized criminal judge)
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee