Vaxelaire, Raymond (1923)
|Birthname||Raymond Ernest Paul François Marie Joseph Vaxelair|
|born on||26 September 1923 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Belgium, 50n51, 4e22|
|Timezone||WEST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°46' 23°22 Asc. 09°46'|
Belgian businessman, son of François MJJ Raymond Vaxelaire, brother of François Georges RM Vaxelaire and half-brother of Raymond Delhaye. He joined the family business after World War II, holding various positions there: branch manager, purchasing manager and administrator. He was appointed managing director in 1961. He had four children, including Georges Hubert R. Vaxelaire. He died of cancer on 6 January 1964 in Brussels at age 40.
- parent->child relationship with Vaxelaire, Georges (1948) (born 26 September 1948)
- sibling relationship with Delhaye, Raymond (born 13 September 1895). Notes: Half-brothers, same father
- sibling relationship with Vaxelaire, François (1921) (born 6 August 1921)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management