|Birthname||Frank Everson Vandiver|
|born on||9 December 1925 at 16:10 (= 4:10 PM )|
|Place||Austin, Texas, 30n16, 97w45|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°20' 03°16 Asc. 27°06'|
American Civil War historian, and former president of Texas A&M University and the University of North Texas, as well as acting president of Rice University. Vandiver wrote, co-wrote, or edited 24 books, and published an additional 100 scholarly articles or reviews. His 1977 book Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing, was a runner-up for a National Book Award.
He was married twice and had three children. Vandiver died at his home in College Station, Texas on 7 January 2005 at age 79.
- Work : Great Achievement 1951 (PhD)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MA, PhD)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (University president)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction