Van Innis, Hubert
|Birthname||Gerardus Theodorus Hubertus Van Innis|
|born on||24 February 1866 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Elewijt, Belgium, 50n5742, 4e2721|
|Timezone||LMT m4e2721 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°21' 00°30 Asc. 01°20'|
Belgian competitor in the sport of archery, he competed in two Summer Olympics 20 years apart (1900 and 1920) and came away with six gold medals and three silver medals.
At 67 years old and 13 years after his Olympic victories he went on to win in the 1933 World Championships.
Hubert van Innis died on 25 November 1961 at age 95 in Zemst.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1900 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 14 May 1900). Notes: 2x Gold medals, Archery events
- associate relationship with Sports: 1920 Summer Olympics, Antwerp (born 14 August 1920). Notes: 4x Gold medals, Archery events
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 95)
- Vocation : Sports : Archery
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (6 Gold, 3 Silver, Archery events)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship