|born on||14 March 1897 at 09:05 (= 09:05 AM )|
|Place||Caserta, Italy, 41n04, 14e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°02' 25°01 Asc. 28°19'|
Italian author of a religious text, a gospel that she wrote from 1943-1947. Though she was not a naïveté of the Roman Catholic church, her piety and humility could bring a recommendation that she be canonized.
The daughter of a religious father, she grew up being extremely pious. Her mom was a severe despot who did not believe anything. Since childhood, Maria was not only religious but brilliant at school, attending a tech institute. She fell in love for the first time at 16 and then at 24 but was obstructed by her mother from marriage or a happy union. She took vows to the Church as a lay person, a devotee. In 1920 she was attacked by an anarchist. Her health was very disturbed up to 1935 when she became paralyzed.
Valtorta died 10/12/1961, Viareggio, Italy
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 1920 (Attacked by anarchist)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1935 (Became paralyzed)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1943 (Religious text, four years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 October 1961 at 12:00 noon in Viareggio, Italy (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.18, 3/1998
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Attacked)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy