|born on||31 May 1921 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Pula, Croatia, 44n52, 13e50|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°08' 23°00 Asc. 09°41'|
Italian actress, internationally known, born in Pola, Italy, in a region now belonging to Croatia. From the time of her adolescence, Valli wanted to be an actress and she made her debut at 16. Her beauty and appeal assured her a rapidly-rising career.
She was married to Oscor De Mejo on 3/19/1944 with whom she had two kids. In 1946, she was called by Hollywood to film Hitchcock's "Paradine Case," giving her international fame. In 1948, she played in the master work of Carol Reed, "The Third Man" with Orson Welles and in1952, "Senso" with Luchino Visconti. In the following years, Valli worked with the best Italian directors in films and TV, more than 100 films.
A baroness, she went into hiding duirng World War II to avoid being recruited by Mussolini's administration for their propaganda efforts. In 1997 she received a career Golden Lion award at the Venice Film Festival.
The Italian actress died on April 22, 2006 in Rome of undisclosed causes at age 84.
- Work : New Job 1946 (Hollywood to do a Hitchcock film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1948 (Appeared in "The Third Man")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1952 (Appeard in "Senso")
Bordoni quotes the manager of the actress who phoned her and got the time of birth from Valli herself, "between 4:00 and 5:00 AM," Datanotizie No.44 July/2002
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Appealing)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1944)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (Age 16)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International work in film)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (84)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film strongest medium, over 100 films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age 16)