|Birthname||Maxim Gerhard Vallentin|
|born on||9 October 1904 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin-Wilmersdorf, Germany, 52n2911, 13e1934|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°27' 14°55 Asc. 05°42'|
German actor, theatre director, and SED-ZK member, noted as the long-term director at East Berlin's Maxim Gorki Theatre from 1952 to 1968.
Maxim Vallentin was a son of the actor Richard Vallentin (1874-1908) and the actress Elise Zachow-Vallentin (1876-1923). Ruth Cidor-Citroën (1906-2002), a textile artist trained at the Bauhaus, was a cousin. He took acting lessons at a Berlin drama school in 1921, then worked as an actor at the theatre under well-known directors such as Leopold Jeßner and Max Reinhardt.
Maxim Vallentin died in Berlin on 2 September 1987 at age 82.
- other kin relationship with Cidor-Citroën, Ruth (born 25 November 1906). Notes: Cousins
- (has as) mentor relationship with Reinhardt, Max (born 9 September 1873)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives (no. 944).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents, actors)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Actor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Stage, theatre)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (SED-ZK)