|Birthname||Marguerite Yvonne Vallée|
|born on||21 February 1899 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°35' 16°57 Asc. 18°51'|
French actress who was the wife of Maurice Chevalier from 1927 to 1933. Before their marriage, Yvonne Vallée was Chevalier's music hall dancing partner. She performed operetta often alongside Chevalier and was in the ensemble for the Paris debut of Belle of New York.
Reportedly she met Chevalier in 1924 during his period of depression on return to France from a failed venture in New York City; this culminated in attempted suicide, but things turned around for Chevalier and he married Vallée three years later.
She died in Golfe-Juan, France on 15 June 1996, aged 97.
- spouse relationship with Chevalier, Maurice (born 12 September 1888). Notes: 1927-1933
- Relationship : Marriage 1927 (Maurice Chevalier)
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET (Silent Film) collection.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Spouse)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 97)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Music hall dancer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera