|Birthname||German Cipriano Teodoro Gomez Valdes y Castillo|
|born on||19 September 1915 at 01:20 (= 01:20 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°18' 04°40 Asc. 23°15'|
Mexican actor, singer and comedian, better known as Tin-Tan, who often displayed the pachuco dress and employed pachuco slang in many of his movies. In some of these films he appeared with his brothers Manuel "El Loco" Valdés and Ramón Valdés. He made the language of the Mexican American pachucos famous in Mexico. A "caló" based in Spanglish, it was a mixture of Spanish and English in speech based on that of Mexican immigrants.
He married three times and had six children including singer and actress Rosalía Valdés. He became ill with hepatitis, which degenerated into cancer. He then fell into a hepatic coma and died on 29 June 1973 at age 57 in Mexico City.
- associate relationship with Chávez, Marcelo (born 13 March 1911). Notes: Co-stars in various films
- sibling relationship with Valdés, Manuel (born 29 January 1931)
- sibling relationship with Valdés, Ramón (born 2 September 1924)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Liver)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Hepatitis)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Rosalía Valdés, singer and actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.