|born on||29 October 1942 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Portofino, Italy, 44n18, 9e12|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°41' 08°24 Asc. 11°36'|
Italian aristocracy, a missing person from her villa in Portofino in February 2001. Speculation raged of whether she was a murder victim or suicide when her body was found some time later along the coast of Nice. The final verdict was that she had accidentally fallen down a cliff close to her villa, and later the deep and strong tide had carried her body toward France. Doubts remained as to foul play because of her wealth. Francesca retired with her marriage to Count Corrado Agusta in 1974, changing her habitat from the runway to high society. They separated in 1985 and Francesca became involved in a long lawsuit with the Count's stepson for the settlement of the Count's estate.
In 1994, she was apparently connected to the fascists, who were claiming that other parties were receiving fraudulent monies. When she disappeared from her house in Portofino on 1/08/2001, everyone was suspect, including her present lover, Maurizio Raggio. At the end of the month, her dead body was found in the sea near Tolone, France.
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (Count Corrado Agusta)
- Relationship : Difficult period 1985 (Separated from husband)
- Social : Joined group 1994 (Apparently connected to the fascists)
- Crime : Missing Person 8 January 2001 at 12:00 noon in Portofino, Italy (Disappeared, body found later)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie No.36, 3/2001
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person
- Vocation : Beauty : Model