|Birthname||Nidia Ruth Vílchez Yucra|
|born on||12 May 1964 at 00:25 (= 12:25 AM )|
|Place||Huancayo, Peru, 12s04, 75w14|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°31' 26°28 Asc. 26°33'|
Peruvian public accountant and politician, a ranking member of the Peruvian Aprista Party, she served in the Peruvian Congress representing Junín from 2006 to 2011. During Alan García's second administration, she served in the positions of Minister of Housing, Construction and Sanitation and Minister of Women and Social Development.
In her last portfolio, she championed several structural reforms at social level, improving the societal conditions of the lower-income class, being credited with contributing the reduction of poverty from 48% to 28% from 2006 to 2011. She failed to attain reelection for Congress in 2011, 2016 and 2020, and lost the 2014 governorship election of Junín, placing second.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MBA, PhD)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant (Congresswoman)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Peruvian Aprista Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office