|Birthname||Meryem Sarah Uzerli|
|born on||12 August 1982 at 11:50 (= 11:50 AM )|
|Place||Kassel, Germany, 51n19, 9e29|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°22' 18°40 Asc. 19°25'|
Turkish-German actress and model who rose to prominence by playing Hürrem Sultan in the Turkish TV series Muhteşem Yüzyıl (2011–2013), for which she received critical acclaim and won numerous accolades, including a Golden Butterfly Award.
Uzerli made her acting debut with minor parts in German productions. She later made minor appearances in the television series Notruf Hafenkante (2010) and Ein Fall für zwei (2010). Uzerli is also known for her roles in German films like Journey of No Return (2010) and Jetzt aber Ballett (2010). At the end of 2010, she was chosen by Meral Okay for her first leading role, in Muhteşem Yüzyıl. In addition to her acting career, Uzerli has appeared in many advertising films and is the face of numerous brands. In 2012, she was chosen as the Woman of the Year by GQ Turkey.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 February 2014 (Birth of daughter, Lara Jemine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wotan quotes her. Wikipedia gives 1983.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Model)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Butterfly)