|Birthname||Miguel de Todos los Santos Urdangarin y Borbón|
|born on||30 April 2002 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Barcelona, Spain, 41n23, 2e11|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°42' 21°13 Asc. 22°00'|
Spanish royalty, the third son of Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín, he was born at the Clinica Teknon in Barcelona.
Link to Wikipedia biography (Spanish)
- child->parent relationship with Cristina de Borbon, Princess (born 13 June 1965)
- child->parent relationship with Urdangarin, Iñaki (born 15 January 1968)
- sibling relationship with Urdangarin, Irene (born 5 June 2005)
- sibling relationship with Urdangarin, Juan (born 29 September 1999)
- sibling relationship with Urdangarin, Pablo (born 6 December 2000)
Sy Scholfield quotes El Pais, 30 April 2002: Tanto la Infanta, que ha alumbrado hacia las 7.30 horas en un parto rápido y sin incidentes atendido por el doctor Manuel García Valdecasas, como su hijo se encuentran en perfecto estado de salud, en una habitación de la clínica Teknon de Barcelona, por lo que en 48 horas se podrán ir a casa.  .
Translation: Both the Infanta, who gave birth at around 7.30 am in a rapid and uneventful delivery attended by Dr. Manuel García Valdecasas, and her son are in perfect health, in a room at the Teknon clinic in Barcelona, so in 48 hours they will be able to go home.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of four)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Borbón, Spain)