|born on||8 March 1971 at 19:45 (= 7:45 PM )|
|Place||Sarcelles, France, 49n0, 2e23|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°33' 11°27 Asc. 29°36'|
French infant, died in the maternity ward of the Clinique Alexis Carrel in Sarcelles. On 3/13/1971 at around 11:45 PM a fire broke out in the maternity ward where 32 babies were asleep. Urbain was taken to the burn center in Paris, where he died soon after.
Isabelle Hayat, Herve Urbain, Isabelle Demarest and Marc Itthuralde were four of the victims, along with badly scarred survivor Pascale Gaisne.
- other associate with Demarest, Isabelle (born 8 March 1971). Notes: Victims of fire
- other associate with Gaisne, Pasquale (born 10 March 1971). Notes: Victims of fire, Pasquale Gaisne survived
- other associate with Hayat, Isabelle (born 8 March 1971). Notes: Victims of fire
- other associate with Itthuralde, Marc (born 11 March 1971). Notes: Victims of fire
- compare to chart of Accident: Fire, France (born 13 March 1971)
- Death by Accident 13 March 1971 at 11:45 PM in Sarcelles, France (In hospital fire, age five days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.14, 12/1994
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Died in hospital fire)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age five days)