|Birthname||Frederick Stephen Upton|
|born on||23 April 1953 at 01:34 (= 01:34 AM )|
|Place||Saint Joseph, Michigan, 42n07, 86w29|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°49' 27°23 Asc. 20°01'|
American politician serving since 1987 as the U.S. Representative for Michigan's 6th congressional district. The district, numbered as the 4th District from 1987 to 1993, is based in Kalamazoo and stretches along the Michigan-Indiana border in the southwestern part of the state. A member of the Republican Party and former Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, he has played a major role in shaping post-Obamacare health-care legislation. Following the retirement of Sander Levin at the end of the 115th Congress, Upton became the dean of Michigan's congressional delegation.
Upton's grandfather and namesake, Frederick Upton, was co-founder of appliance manufacturer and marketer Whirlpool Corporation, headquartered in Benton Harbor. He and his wife have two children. Upton's niece is supermodel Kate Upton. In 2014, Michigan Radio reported that Upton had a net worth of $7.3 million.
- other kin relationship with Upton, Kate (born 10 June 1992). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (Amey Rulon-Miller)
Sy Scholfield provided birth notice, "Memorial Hospital BIRTHS," The Herald-Palladium (Saint Joseph, Michigan), 23 April 1953, p. 14.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Millionaire)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office