|Birthname||Mark Emery Udall|
|born on||18 July 1950 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°47' 11°54 Asc. 27°13'|
American politician who served as a United States Senator from Colorado from 2009 to 2015. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served in the United States House of Representatives, representing Colorado's 2nd congressional district. Prior to being elected to Congress, he represented parts of Boulder, Colorado in the Colorado House of Representatives.
Throughout his career he has proposed legislation to support renewable energy, expand national parks and protect natural resources.
He is the son of former U.S. Representative Mo Udall. A member of the Udall family, a western American political family, his relatives include New Mexico's Tom Udall and Utah's Mike Lee. Udall ran for reelection in 2014 to a second term in the U.S. Senate, but was narrowly defeated by Republican challenger Cory Gardner.
- child->parent relationship with Udall, Morris K. (born 15 June 1922)
- sibling relationship with Udall, Randy (born 29 October 1951)
- other kin relationship with Udall, Stewart (born 31 January 1920). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
- other kin relationship with Udall, Tom (born 18 May 1948). Notes: First cousins
- has other family relationship with Udall, Lee (born 22 May 1922). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- Crime : Arrest 1972 (Misdemeanor marijuana possession)
- Relationship : Marriage 1982 (Maggie Fox)
- Death of Sibling 26 June 2013 (His brother, Randy Udall, went missing, later found dead)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, Arizona), 20 July 1950, page 13.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Maggie Fox, 1982-)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Golfer)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Outward Bound course instructor)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Mountaineer)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Outward Bound)