|Birthname||Ermalee Lenora Webb|
|born on||22 May 1922 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Phoenix, Arizona, 33n27, 112w04|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°09' 18°23 Asc. 26°40'|
American noted spouse, known by the nickname 'Lee,' who was the wife of politician Stewart Udall. He served as Secretary of the Interior from 1961 to 1969, under presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson. Lee Udall advanced the arts education of American Indians and became an authority on the preservation of traditional American folk arts.
Lee and Stewart Udall were the parents of two daughters (Lori and Lynn) and four sons (Denis, Jay, Scott, and Tom). Their son Tom Udall, a former member of the U.S. House of Representatives, was elected to the United States Senate from New Mexico in 2008.
Ermalee 'Lee' Webb Udall died on 23 December 2001, aged 79, in Santa Fe, New Mexico. With her husband she is the co-subject of the 2008 book, Legacies of Camelot: Stewart and Lee Udall, American Culture, and the Arts by L. Boyd Finch.
- spouse relationship with Udall, Stewart (born 31 January 1920). Notes: 1947-2001
- has other family relationship with Udall, Mark (born 18 July 1950). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- has other family relationship with Udall, Morris K. (born 15 June 1922). Notes: Siblings-in-law
- has other family relationship with Udall, Randy (born 29 October 1951). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- has other family relationship with Udall, Tom (born 18 May 1948). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (54 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)