|born on||27 March 1883 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°11' 13°33 Asc. 07°21'|
French painter and sculptor, the daughter of painter and jeweller Pierre Ucciani and his wife Hortense Bégard, heir and head of an important jewellery-watchmaking company.
She died on 19 February 1963 in her studio in the 17th arrondissement of Paris at age 79.
- child->parent relationship with Ucciani, Pierre (born 26 November 1851)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (2nd arr., no. 424) from the Paris archives.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter and sculptor)