|born on||29 March 1790 at 05:47:42 (= 05:47:42 AM )|
|Place||Charles City, Virginia, 37n21, 77w04|
|Timezone||LMT m77w04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°56' 22°02 Asc. 06°25'|
American lawyer, Congressman, Senator, and President of the U.S. for one term upon the death of Harrison, 1841-1845. He had two marriages and a total of 14 kids. He was first married on 29 March 1813; seven kids and widowed on 6 September 1842; and remarried on 26 June 1844; seven kids.
Tyler died of liver problems on 18 January 1862 in Richmond, Virginia.
- business associate/partner relationship with Harrison, William Henry (born 9 February 1773). Notes: Vice-President
- Work : Gain social status 4 April 1841 (Became President upon death of Harrison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Doris Chase Doane, "Horoscopes of U.S. Presidents." Kraum writes in Astrology and the Occult
Starkman rectified it to 6.04.12 LMT.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (14)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Senate and Congress)
- Vocation : Politics : U.S. Presidents
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection