|Birthname||Paulette and Simone Lamolie|
|born on||30 January 1912 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Limeray, France, 47n2737, 1e0233|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°13' 19°22 Asc. 15°45'|
French twins, Paulette Olivier and Simone Thiot, 104 years old in 2016, who are considered as the oldest twins in the world. At birth, Simone weighed less than a kilo, while Paulette was three pounds.
Simone was a dressmaker like her mother, while Paulette was a hairdresser for 15 years in Algeria, then in Paris. Neither had any children.
- compare to chart of Twins, Langerock (born 8 July 1913)
- compare to chart of Twins, Neale (born 14 October 1920). Notes: Twin centenarians
- compare to chart of Twins, Wattebled (born 23 September 1912)
Sy Scholfield quotes from online news report, "Paulette and Simone were born in the central village of Limeray at 11am on January 30, 1912 to Marie Lamolie, a dressmaker, and her husband Joseph, a carpenter" ("World's oldest twins born prematurely celebrate their 104th birthday and put their longevity down to their lasting friendship" by Thomas Burrows, MailOnline, 14 February 2016 ).
Previously, Paddy de Jabrun had place of Amboise, 4 AM, but stating "time un[k]nown."
- Family : Parenting : Kids none (None)
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc.
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Hairdresser [Paulette])
- Vocation : Misc. : Tailor/Seamstress (Dressmaker [Simone])
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Centenarians)