|Birthname||Christy Nicole Turlington|
|born on||2 January 1969 at 06:32 (= 06:32 AM )|
|Place||Walnut Creek, California, 37n54, 122w04|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°02' 29°20 Asc. 28°24'|
American supermodel who first represented Calvin Klein's Eternity campaign in 1989 and again in 2014 and also represents Maybelline. Turlington was named one of Glamour's Women of the Year in 2013, and was named as one of Time's 100 Most Influential People of 2014.
Turlington gained fame in the late 80s and early 90s as a supermodel and was during the peak of her career as a top designer favourite. She, Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista are called the "Trinity" because of the power and fame that all three gained.
In 2010, Turlington founded Every Mother Counts, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother. Every Mother Counts informs, engages, and mobilizes new audiences to take actions and raise funds that support maternal health programs around the world.
- associate relationship with Campbell, Naomi (born 22 May 1970). Notes: Supermodels
- associate relationship with Crawford, Cindy (born 20 February 1966). Notes: Supermodels
- business associate/partner relationship with Schiffer, Claudia (born 25 August 1970). Notes: Co-owners of Fashion Café in 1995
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 October 2003 (Birth of daughter Grace)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Middle, two other sisters)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Meditation (Yoga)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession