|born on||11 March 1975 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°12' 03°03 Asc. 13°30'|
French comedian, actor, and radio-TV presenter, born to a 'pied noir"(the name Tsedri is jewish, from North Africa), general of the French Airforce. He studied law(4 years) at St-Quentin-en-Yvelines university. After leaving his sales job and presenting the weather on TV, he participated in the improvisation Ligue (taught by Sofia Aram) and in Laurent Ruquier's show "On ne demande qu'à en rire". In the early 2000's, he had to talk about his mother (de sa mère, in French) in his first sketch. From "de sa mère" he created Tsamère, his stage name.
As a sportsman, he is interested in cycling (he trained with Alain Prost) and soccer, and works as sports columnist. In 2015, he presents the game "Une Famille en Or" (Golden Family) on TMC.
Divorced to Marion Fumex, He has 2 children with his companion, the car driver and TV presenter Margot Laffite, daughter of Jacques Laffite.
- associate relationship with Aram, Sofia (born 29 June 1973)
- associate relationship with de Benoist, Olivier (born 14 June 1974)
- associate relationship with Debbouze, Jamel (born 18 June 1975)
- associate relationship with Lecaplain, Baptiste (born 23 May 1985)
- associate relationship with Métayer, Eric (born 23 January 1958)
- associate relationship with Palmade, Pierre (born 23 March 1968)
- associate relationship with Prost, Alain (born 24 February 1955)
- associate relationship with Ruquier, Laurent (born 24 February 1963)
- associate relationship with Vaillard, Pierre-Jean (born 12 March 1918)
- compare to chart of Bédia, Ramzy (born 10 March 1972)
- compare to chart of Esquerre, Chris (born 21 March 1975)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes bc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress