|born on||11 October 1905|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°42' or|
American real estate developer and philanthropist, primarily in New York City, and father of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, and Maryanne Trump Barry, a United States Court of Appeals judge.
Trump's father, Frederick, died when Fred was 12 years old. By 15, in partnership with his mother, Elizabeth Christ Trump, and non-family investors, Trump had begun a career in home construction and sales.
The development company was incorporated as E. Trump & Son in 1927, and grew to build and manage single-family houses in Queens, barracks and garden apartments for U.S. Navy personnel near major shipyards along the East Coast, and more than 27,000 apartments in New York City.
Trump suffered from Alzheimer's disease for six years. He fell ill with pneumonia in June 1999 and was admitted to Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, where he died at age 93 a few weeks later on 25 June.
- parent->child relationship with Trump, Donald (born 14 June 1946)
- spouse relationship with Trump, Mary Anne (born 10 May 1912)
- other kin relationship with Trump, Donald Jr. (born 31 December 1977). Notes: Grandkin
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E. No time of birth on the B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/ Senility
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate