|born on||25 July 1951 at 05:22 (= 05:22 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°38' 27°00 Asc. 24°39'|
American homicide; a murderer who was sentenced to the death penalty in 1981. A black hit man, he was hired by Joseph Buchler for $500 to kill Buchler's wife Blanche. Truesdale attempted to complete the job on 10/20/1971, 9:00 PM EDT, Philadelphia, PA.
There were two lengthy trials with both Buchler and Truesdale claiming that the other had shot the fatal bullet. Buchler testified that he had hired Truesdale to "scare" his wife and that he had no idea that she would be killed, and Truesdale testified that he missed and that Buchler took the gun away from him and finished the job.
Due to huge legal complexities and errors, both men were released. Out on bail during the trial, Truesdale escaped on 5/04/1973 while testimony was being presented that was damaging to his case. He was later picked up on a drug charge.
No report is available on the outcome or resolution.
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 4 May 1973 (Escaped, picked up later)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Eugene Moore 4/1981
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Murderer by hire)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Two long trials, released)