|Birthname||Robert Collins Truax|
|born on||3 September 1917 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Gary, Indiana, 41n36, 87w21|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°38' 12°17 Asc. 28°30'|
American rocket engineer in the United States Navy, and companies such as Aerojet and Truax Engineering, which he founded. Truax was a proponent of low-cost rocket engine and vehicle designs. He died on 17 September 2010, aged 93, in Vista, California.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives ("born alive at 12 M").
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Prostate cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Rocket scientist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Skycycle X-2)