|Birthname||Ronald Tripp Jr.|
|born on||22 April 1953 at 08:44 (= 08:44 AM )|
|Place||Battle Creek, Michigan, 42n19, 85w11|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°08' 19°06 Asc. 24°45'|
American judoka, a World Sambo and Judo champion and the current general secretary of USA Judo. He is also a member of the board of directors of the United States Olympic Committee.
His name is well known in the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) world, especially among Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and submission grappling enthusiasts, as he is the only person to hold an official victory in competition over Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu legend Rickson Gracie. Tripp became America's first Merited and Distinguished Master of Sport in 1996. He was promoted to 6th dan by USA Judo in November 2006.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Battle Creek Enquirer (Battle Creek, Michigan), 23 April 1953, page 11, born at Percy Jones Army hospital. His father Sergeant Ronald Tripp was serving overseas.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.82 m/ 6 ft 0 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (95 kg/ 209 lb)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Trained in Japan for six years)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Doctor of Chiropractic)
- Vocation : Sports : Martial arts (Judo)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner
- Vocation : Sports Business : Other Sports Business (Administrator)