|Birthname||Peter, Nicholas, Christopher|
|born on||6 November 1985 at 13:26 (= 1:26 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°25' 27°16 Asc. 28°43'|
American IVF or test-tube triplets, the first all-male set born in the world. Their parents, Eleni and Nick Anas, were restaurant-bar owners from La Habra, Los Angeles. The boys were born five weeks premature by caesarean section at 13:26 PST, 13:27 PST and 13:29 PST.
The three boys were named Peter Nicholas, Nicholas Nick and Christopher Nicholas
The first IVF triplets born in the world were the Guare triplets, born in 1983 in Adelaide, Australia.
- compare to chart of Triplets, Guare (born 8 June 1983)
- compare to chart of Triplets, Holowach (born 16 March 1985)
Dana Holliday quotes news, Los Angeles Herald Examiner, 6 Nov 1985. Holliday is quoted for same data by the Astrological Association of Great Britain database.
- Traits : Body : Race (Greek)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Triplets)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Five weeks)
- Personal : Birth : Test tube baby (Triplets)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Triplets)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (World's first all-male IVF triplets)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (World's first all-male IVF triplets)