|born on||25 September 1920 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°17' 03°19 Asc. 03°13'|
American singer, musician, and actress of stage, film, and television. As a comedian and supporting actress, she got her start singing in Hollywood night clubs. Triola made her mark in the well known musical film Lullaby Of Broadway (1951) and received much praise for her effort in the motion picture Without Reservations (1946), which starred Claudette Colbert and John Wayne. She participated in five Hollywood films, assisted with USO tours in the Pacific Theater during World War II, and caused audiences to lose themselves in laughter, but Triola may best be remembered for work as a singer and comedian with the musical theatre that included performances in night clubs all over the country such as the Blue Angel in New York City.
Triola was listed as being one of the most popular performers in the history of Music Circus that included her work with the Sacramento Music Circus in the 1950s. She was described as a petite, dark haired, dark-eyed song stylist with the Betty Hutton type of delivery.
In 1953, Triola married successful businessman Ralph J. Quartaroli, president of Stanislaus Food Products Company, and decided to break away from show business as the couple moved to Modesto, California, where his family owned a cannery. On 16 November 1956, Triola gave birth to a 6-pound, 13-ounce baby girl, named Tina. This gave them two daughters as Quartaroli had a daughter named Susan from his previous marriage to his first wife, Edna B. Quartaroli.
Tragedy struck the family when Triola's husband and three passengers on board his private airplane were killed in a plane crash during a trip from Las Vegas to Van Nuys, California, on 15 May 1960.
- Relationship : Marriage 1953 (Ralph J. Quartaroli)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Race (Italian)
- Traits : Body : Size (Petite)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Step)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage, film, TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Accordion)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.