|Birthname||Aramis Marques de Trindade Sobrinho|
|born on||5 March 1965 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Recife (Pernambuco), Brazil, 8s0314, 34w5252|
|Timezone||BZDT h2w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°21' 04°42 Asc. 03°29'|
Brazilian actor in film, television and theatre, and a producer, director and comedian.
He began his career at the age of thirteen in rural Pernambuco state, performing in a local circus. Later, he made a career in theatre, appearing in important montages by Ariano Suassuna, Dias Gomes and Molière, among others.
In the late 1990s and early 2000s, he made many appearances in several telenovelas on the Rede Globo Network.
He has appeared in more than 60 films. His most prominent roles were the iconic Cabo 70 in O Auto da Compadecida and Lieutenant Lindalvo Rosas in Baile Perfumado, a classic of Pernambuco cinema, for which he was awarded the Best Supporting Actor Award at the Brasilia Film Festival.
He has produced short films like That's a Lero Lero which tells the story of the filmmaker Orson Welles (played by Bruno Garcia) in Recife where he met journalist Caio de Souza Leão (played by Trindade).
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, television, theatre)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award