Tresckow, Henning von
|Birthname||Henning Hermann Robert Karl von Tresckow|
|born on||10 January 1901 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Magdeburg, Germany, 52n07, 11e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°26' 22°11 Asc. 12°41'|
German Army officer who helped organize German resistance against Adolf Hitler. He attempted to assassinate Hitler on 13 March 1943 and drafted the Valkyrie plan for a coup against the German government. He was described by the Gestapo as the "prime mover" and the "evil spirit" behind the plot of 20 July 1944 to assassinate Hitler. He committed suicide at Królowy Most on the Eastern Front upon the plot's failure, by holding a hand grenade below his chin and detonating it, on 21 July 1944, aged 43.
- associate relationship with Historic: 20 July 1944 plot (born 20 July 1944). Notes: Conspirator, committed suicide
- (has as) boss relationship with Oven, Margarethe von (born 11 March 1904). Notes: His secretary
- homicide attempt victim relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
- role played of/by Branagh, Kenneth (born 10 December 1960). Notes: 2008 film "Valkyrie"
- other kind of relationship with Tukur, Ulrich (born 29 July 1957). Notes: 2004 film "Stauffenberg"
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Magdeburg Archives.
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Army officer)