Tredway, Gilbert R.
|Birthname||Gilbert Riley Tredway|
|born on||11 October 1922 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Cuzco, Indiana, 38n29, 86w43|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°20' 17°49 Asc. 06°06'|
American historian from Indiana and Kentucky, who has authored two books relating to the American Civil War. His Democratic Opposition to the Lincoln Administration in Indiana, published in 1973, stems from his Ph.D. dissertation, which he completed eleven years earlier in 1962 from Indiana University in Bloomington. In 1994, Tredway penned an historical novel, The Way It Was: A Novel of the Civil War, the story of a Union soldier promoted to officer from Dubois County.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction