Travolta, Ella Bleu
|born on||3 April 2000 at 09:53 (= 09:53 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°14' 00°51 Asc. 14°56'|
American film actress from a noted family, the daughter of John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston. Travolta was present at the birth of his 9 lb (4 kg) daughter. She had an older brother, Jett, who turned eight just after she was born.
Jett died suddenly at age 16 on 2 January 2009 of a fatal seizure suffered at a hotel on Grand Bahama Island where the family was vacationing.
Ella Bleu's mother Kelly Preston died on 12 July 2020 at the age of 57, two years after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- child->parent relationship with Travolta, John (born 18 February 1954)
- sibling relationship with Travolta, Jett (born 13 April 1992)
LMR quotes publicist Paul Bloch, news on following day. (The Californian, 4 April 2000, page 2).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother died suddenly)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second child, first daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)