Tovrea, Philip Edward Jr.
|born on||31 December 1920 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Phoenix, Arizona, 33n27, 112w04|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°55' 06°04 Asc. 16°58'|
American heir to the Tovrea family fortune; his father was Philip Edward Tovrea, son of Edward Ambrose Tovrea. His brother was Edward Arthur Tovrea.
Philip was one of the flying aces of World War II and received a Silver Star for his eight victories in the Air Force. He and his wife had four children. He died at age 60 on January 18, 1981 in a veteran's hospital in Phoenix of complications from multiple sclerosis.
- Death by Disease 18 January 1981 (From multiple sclerosis, age 60, in Phoenix)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT has birth certificate in hand
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Multiple Sclerosis
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Silver Star)
- Vocation : Military : Military service