Toth, Anne Shirley
|born on||3 August 1940 at 06:01 (= 06:01 AM )|
|Place||Niagara Falls, Ontario (CAN), 43n06, 79w04|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||10°54' 05°12 Asc. 08°28'|
Canadian astrologer from 1962 and cabalist from 1971-72, also skilled in tarot and metaphysics.
Married since 1960, she and her husband have four kids. She suffered with rheumatic fever at the ages of 5 and 12; had a severe dog bite at age 2; birthed all of her children by C-section and was struck with asthma after age 32.
Toth died on November 30, 2007 in Ridgeway, Ontario, Canada.
- parent->child relationship with Toth, Austin (born 13 July 1960)
- parent->child relationship with Toth, Kalman (born 30 October 1961)
- parent->child relationship with Toth, Matthew (born 14 December 1972)
- Relationship : Marriage 1960
LMR quotes her 2/1987; Esther Moldauer writes to PT in e-maiil on June 3, 2003 that the time should be 18:01, not 6:01. PT could not verify with Anne Toth but found a note in LMR's files saying "Edwin [Steinbrecher] has note from her for 'around 6 PM, 1989"
- Traits : Body : Weight (Very heavy)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Allergies (Milk allergy)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Asthma (After age 32)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Rheumatic fever 1945/1952)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Dog bite face, age two)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1960)
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Four Caesarian-sections)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Four kids did well; one a ballet dancer)
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Numerologist (Kabala)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Tarot / I Ching