|born on||15 February 1898 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°37' 12°45 Asc. 25°52'|
Italian comedian, film and theatre actor, writer, singer and songwriter. Nicknamed 'il principe della risata' ("the prince of laughter") and also known as Antonio De Curtis, he is widely considered one of the greatest Italian artists of the 20th century. As a comic actor, Totò is classified as an heir of the 'Commedia dell'Arte' tradition, and has been compared to such figures as Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin. He starred in about one hundred movies. Totò died at the age of 69 on 15 April 1967 in Rome, after a series of heart attacks.
- associate relationship with Merlini, Marisa (born 9 August 1923). Notes: Co-star in various comedy films
- associate relationship with Monicelli, Mario (born 16 May 1915)
- associate relationship with Ninchi, Ave (born 14 December 1915). Notes: Co-star
- associate relationship with Tubbs, William (born 10 May 1907). Notes: Film co-stars
- business associate/partner relationship with Crispo, Vittoria (born 1 May 1905). Notes: Co-star in various films
- friend relationship with Rondinella, Giacomo (born 30 August 1923)
- lover relationship with Faldini, Franca (born 1 February 1931). Notes: Companion for 15 years
- sibling relationship with Milly (born 26 February 1905)
Sy Scholfield quotes from his birth record as transcribed in "Vita di Totò" by Ennio Bìspuri (Gremese Editore, 2000), p. 27: "alle ore antimeridiane sette e minuti zero del di quindici del corrente mese." Same data of 7 AM in Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file.
A website states 7:30 a.m., no source given: "Antonio Vincenzo Stefano Clemente nasce a Napoli il 15 febbraio 1898 alle 7 e 30 del mattino." http://www.antoniodecurtis.org/la_prima_infanzia.htm
Full name: Antonio Focas Flavio Angelo Ducas Comneno De Curtis di Bisanzio Gagliardi
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.