|born on||14 June 1931 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||St.Gallen, Switzerland, 47n2524, 9e2224|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°34' 03°51 Asc. 28°37'|
Swiss cabaret artist, chanson singer, comedian, radio personality, and stage, voice and screen actress starring usually in Swiss German language cinema and television and stage productions.
In 1991 she married Edi Baur, a Swiss theatre director and actor. In 1993 she emigrated with her husband to Canada to reside on the Lunenburg peninsula on the east coast of Canada. In 1996 they acquired an empty factory and rebuilt it into the Starlight Theatre to house up to 500 spectator seats. At the end of 1998 the financially unsuccessful private theatre had to close. Her husband died on 14 October 2009.
Ines Torelli died on 21 August 2019, aged 88, in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- spouse relationship with Baur, Edi (born 22 December 1919)
- Relationship : Marriage 1991 (Edi Baur)
Published by astrologer E. Plahutnik in Glückpost (Ringier), birth time presumably from personal interview.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Edi Baur, 1991-2009)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Switzerland to Canada)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Cabaret artist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio personality)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Chanson)