|Birthname||Pete John Topor|
|born on||1 May 1930 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||East Chicago, Indiana, 41n38, 87w27|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°21' 14°31 Asc. 23°36'|
American football quarterback and linebacker who played college football for the University of Michigan and professional football in the National Football League (NFL) for the Detroit Lions in 1955. His football career was cut short by injuries. After his playing career ended, Topor was the coach of the semi-pro Calumet Steelers for several years in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Topor was inducted into the Indiana Football Hall of Fame in 2003. He died on 5 June 2017, aged 87, in Highland, Indiana.
- Work : Prize 2003 (Indiana Football Hall of Fame)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football quarterback and linebacker)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (American football coach)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Indiana Football)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1955)