Tomislav, Prince of Yugoslavia
|born on||19 January 1928 at 01:20 (= 01:20 AM )|
|Place||Belgrade, Serbia, 44n50, 20e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°41' 12°43 Asc. 09°52'|
Yugoslav-Serbian prince, the second son of the sovereign of the then Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes (later the Kingdom of Yugoslavia), Alexander I (1888–1934) and Queen Maria (1900–1961). He died after five years of illness on 12 July 2000.
- child->parent relationship with Alexander I, King of Yugoslavia (born 17 December 1888)
- child->parent relationship with Marija, Queen of Yugoslavia (born 6 January 1900)
- sibling relationship with Andrej, Prince of Yugoslavia (born 28 June 1929)
- sibling relationship with Peter II, King of Yugoslavia (born 6 September 1923)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Queen of Jugoslavia Is Visited by Stork," Washington Post, 19 January 1928, p. 1.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Karageorgevitch)