|born on||23 December 1895 at 13:40 (= 1:40 PM )|
|Place||Budweis, Czech Republic, 48n59, 14e28|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°29' 23°59 Asc. 20°29'|
Czechoslovakian psychologist, parapsychologist, research astrologer and author of "Astral Influences," 1958. He was a collaborator and friend of R. Ebertin in Cosmobiology and worked on a physical theory to explain the influence of astrology.
- Death, Cause unspecified 8 February 1955 (Age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 ("Astral Influences")
Taeger Lexikon quotes Belcsak, from Tomaschek
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)