Tolstoy, Sergei Lvovich
|born on||28 June 1863 Jul.Cal. (10 July 1863 greg.) at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Tula, Russian Federation, 54n12, 37e37|
|Timezone||LMT m37e37 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°11' 11°18 Asc. 24°39'|
Russian writer and musicologist, the eldest son of Leo Tolstoy. He became a composer and music critic under the pseudonym of S. Brodinskij. He wrote a memoir of his father, and after the Revolution he co-founded the Tolstoy Museum with his mother and sisters. He died in Moscow on 23 December 1947 never having left Russia.
- child->parent relationship with Tolstoy, Leo (born 9 September 1828)
- sibling relationship with Tolstaya, Alexandra (born 18 June 1884 Jul.Cal. (30 June 1884 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Tolstoy, Ilya (born 22 May 1866 Jul.Cal. (3 June 1866 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Tolstoy, Lev Lvovich (born 20 May 1869 Jul.Cal. (1 June 1869 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "My Life" by Sofia Andreevna Tolstaya (University of Ottawa Press, 2011), p. 95: "at two o'clock on the morning of the 28th of June I gave birth to my firstborn."
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer (Memoirist)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Music critic)