|Birthname||Alfred Gustav Carl Kurt Toepfer|
|born on||13 July 1894 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||Altona, Germany, 53n34, 9e48|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°56' 01°16 Asc. 28°09'|
German entrepreneur, owner of the company Toepfer International and founder of the Alfred Toepfer Foundation. He helped shape the original internal markets of the European Coal and Steel Community, and was a philanthropist known for his celebration of the arts, sciences, and nature.
Toepfer once said, “after the terrible World Wars with the enormous sacrifices of human life and material loss, I am committed to European unity, the promotion of peace, general welfare and to cultural development.”
Alfred Toepfer died on 8 October 1993 in Hamburg, aged 99.
- associate relationship with Jünger, Ernst (born 29 March 1895)
- associate relationship with Jünger, Friedrich Georg (born 1 September 1898)
- associate relationship with Wigand, Albert (born 21 October 1882)
- friend relationship with Schuman, Robert (born 29 June 1886)
- (has as) worker relationship with Riecke, Hans-Joachim (born 20 June 1899)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hamburg Archives. Death date and place in margin.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 99)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWI)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Alfred Toepfer Foundation)