|born on||22 January 1889 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Tiana, Italy, 40n04, 9e08|
|Timezone||LST m9e08 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°27' 01°30 Asc. 09°53'|
Italian supercentenarian who at the time of his death on 3 January 2002, was the oldest man in the world, aged 112 years, 346 days.
Born to a poor shepherd family, Todde was the third of 12 children. In 1920, he married Maria Antonia, then aged 25, and they had four daughters and a son. She died in 1990, aged 95.
He left Sardinia only to fight in the First World War, where he was injured in the shoulder by a grenade.
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'centenaires' pdf file, p. 20.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of 12 children)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four daughters and one son)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Supercentenarian, died aged 112 years, 346 days)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Grenade wound to shoulder)