|Birthname||Marcus James Titus|
|born on||20 May 1986 at 02:32 (= 02:32 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°05' 11°00 Asc. 29°43'|
American deaf swimmer who has made it as far as eighth place in the 2012 Olympic Trials. Titus won a state championship at Flowing Wells High School and is a 12-time-All-American at Arizona, he was a major figure in the US’s 2008 NCAA championship team, and he was previously a coach for the 2013 Deaflympic team. He is also known for being a spokesperson for deaf and hard-hearing athletes in the swimming world.
Titus is the deaf world record holder in the 50m freestyle, 100m freestyle, 50m breaststroke and 100m breaststroke, all of which he set records for at the World Deaf Championships.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Tucson Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 29 May 1986, page 6D, born at University Medical Center.
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Swimmer)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.80 m/ 5 ft 11 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (85 kg/ 187 lb)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears (Born deaf)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (Breaststroke, Freestyle)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Swim coach)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field