Tippelskirch, Kurt von
|Birthname||Kurt Oskar Heinrich Ludwig Wilhelm von Tippelskirc|
|born on||9 October 1891 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°12' 02°05 Asc. 22°48'|
German Nazi general in the Wehrmacht during World War II who commanded several armies and Army Group Vistula.
In World War I he fought in the First Battle of the Marne; and in World War II he participated in the battles of the Eastern Front, Italian Campaign, Gothic Line Campaign and Battle of Berlin. He surrendered to the United States Army on 2 May 1945.
Tippelskirch wrote several books, such as History of the Second World War, 1951. He died on 10 May 1957, aged 65, in Lüneburg.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives.
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career (General of the Infantry)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWI, WWII)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction