|Birthname||Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips|
|born on||15 May 1981 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°51' 19°54 Asc. 20°31'|
British royalty, the daughter of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II. A cool blonde, she was more adventuresome in her youth than her brother Peter, having bungee-jumped off a bridge in New Zealand and having her tongue pierced with a decorative stud.
At her mother's insistence, neither Zara nor her brother Peter hold a title although they are 9th and 10th in line for the throne. Zara and her cousin, Prince William, were close while growing up. Tindall is godmother to Prince George of Cambridge, the son of her cousin William, the Duke of Cambridge.
She was dating a beau, Richard Johnson, a 22-year-old jockey in 2000. Pretty and feisty, the 1.65 m (5 ft 5 in) royal was living openly with Johnson in 2002 in a lifestyle that revolved around the horse-set. The relationship lasted 5 years.
She met rugby union player Mike Tindall, who played for Premiership side Gloucester and the England national team during England's Rugby World Cup-winning campaign in Australia in 2003. On 21 December 2010, Buckingham Palace announced the couple's engagement. As required by the Royal Marriages Act 1772, since repealed, the Queen gave her consent to their marriage in a meeting of the Privy Council on 10 May 2011. Their wedding was held on 30 July 2011 at the Canongate Kirk in Edinburgh, Scotland, with 400 guests in attendance.
Tindall gave birth to a daughter, Mia Grace, on 17 January 2014 at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, who was born 16th in the line of succession. Her next two pregnancies ended in miscarriage. Their second daughter, Lena Elizabeth, was born on 18 June 2018 at the Stroud Maternity Hospital, and was then 17th in the line of succession. Their third child, son Lucas Philip, was born 22nd in line to the throne on 21 March 2021 at 6 PM at the family home in Gatcombe Park.
- parent->child relationship with Tindall, Lucas (born 21 March 2021)
- child->parent relationship with Anne, Princess Royal (born 15 August 1950)
- child->parent relationship with Phillips, Mark (born 22 September 1948)
- sibling relationship with Phillips, Peter (born 15 November 1977)
- has other family relationship with Parker Bowles, Andrew (born 27 December 1939). Notes: Godkin
- has other family relationship with Pflueger, Sandy (born 14 April 1954). Notes: Step-mother/ daughter, 1997-2012
LMR quotes news on date
Sy Scholfield quotes same data from "Court Circular," Times, 16 May 1981, p. 16.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandmother, Queen Elizabeth)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Windsor, UK)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection