Timmermans, Jean Émile Charles
|born on||8 January 1882 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||LST m4e21 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°59' 00°18 Asc. 15°49'|
Belgian chemist, scientific historian, and a member of the group of professors at science faculties who, with great enthusiasm, studied the historical roots of their field during and after the interwar period. In 1947, Timmerman's book, Histoire de la chimie (History of chemistry) was published, including a separate chapter on Belgian chemistry. Timmermans was also curator of the Jan Stas Museum. He died in Etterbeek on 27 August 1971.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1947 ("Histoire de la chimie")
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #3553 .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Museum curator)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Chemistry)