|born on||24 February 1879 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Bologna, Italy, 44n29, 11e20|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°36' 13°28 Asc. 26°35'|
Italian physicist who investigated magnetism and thermionic emission, conducting experiments on the Hall effect in bismuth and on other magneto-mechanical effects (Matteucci effect, etc.). He also made new measurements of the Avogadro constant. In collaboration with Virgilio Polara he was the author of some manuals on experimental physics. He died in Florence in 1952.
Link to Wikipedia biography (Italian)
- associate relationship with Polara, Virgilio (born 7 July 1887). Notes: working together
- Death, Cause unspecified 1952
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #3162 .
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction