Thyra, Princess of Denmark
|Birthname||Thyra Louise Caroline Amalia Augusta Elisabeth|
|born on||14 March 1880 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||LMT m12e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°44' 10°01 Asc. 14°57'|
Danish royalty, styled Princess Thyra of Denmark and Iceland, the sixth child and third daughter of Frederik VIII of Denmark and his wife, Princess Louise of Sweden and Norway. She was named for her paternal aunt, Princess Thyra of Denmark.
She died, unmarried and without issue, in Copenhagen on 2 November 1945, aged 65.
- child->parent relationship with Frederik VIII, King of Denmark (born 3 June 1843)
- child->parent relationship with Louise of Sweden, Queen of Denmark (born 31 October 1851)
- sibling relationship with Christian X, King of Denmark (born 26 September 1870)
- sibling relationship with Dagmar, Princess of Denmark (born 23 May 1890)
- sibling relationship with Gustav, Prince of Denmark (born 4 March 1887)
- sibling relationship with Haakon VII, King of Norway (born 3 August 1872)
- sibling relationship with Harald, Prince of Denmark (born 8 October 1876)
- sibling relationship with Ingeborg, Princess of Denmark (born 2 August 1878)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess of Denmark (1875) (born 17 February 1875)
Sy Scholfield provided report from Hamburger Nachrichten, 17 March 1880, p. 1: "Kopenhagen, den 15. März. Die Kron-prinzessin ist gestern Abend 11 Uhr von einer Tochter glücklich entbunden wörden.
(Copenhagen, 15 March. The crown princess was happily delivered yesterday evening at 11 o'clock of a daughter).
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Sixth of eight)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg, Denmark)